The purpose of the Adhesives.org website is to serve as an educational portal to the adhesives and sealants end user community
- To promote the use of adhesives and sealants over mechanical fasters
- To serve as an educational resource by providing white papers, case studies, presentations, articles, and videos for viewing and downloading
- To provide a forum for dialogue between manufacturers and end users and dialogue between end users
- To provide opportunities to attend webinars to enhance professional development
- Suggested Video Length: Videos less than 5 minutes in length will be given the highest priority. Longer videos will be considered if content is deemed to be of strong value. For smooth delivery, please post your video on YouTube (www.youtube.com) and provide a link to the video for optimal online viewing.
- Videos Should Be: How-to tutorials that are educational in nature or presentations that are educational in nature and whose content can be categorized under one of the seven major North American market segments, namely: Paper Board & Packaging; Building & Construction; Transportation; Assembly Operations; Woodworking & Joinery; Footwear & Leather; and Consumer & DIY
- Videos Should NOT Include: Phone numbers, messages of self-promotion, rates, or special offers.
- White papers, case studies, articles, and presentations should be aimed at educating the end user community and thus should be educational in nature. No product sheets allowed.
Website Submission Requirements
- Submissions will be accepted from any interested parties at this time.
- Information can be suggested for inclusion by submitting a request on the CONTACT page. Someone will be in touch with you once your submission has been reviewed.
- All subject matter should be aimed at educating the design engineering community and should fall under one of the seven major North American market segments (Paper Board & Packaging; Building & Construction; Transportation; Assembly Operations; Woodworking & Joinery; Footwear & Leather; and Consumer & DIY).
- All subject matter should credit the author and source.
- Each submission must contain the name and email address of a contact person in case additional information needs to be obtained.
Review of Materials
- ASC reserves the right to prioritize members’ content over non-members’ content.
- ASC also has the right to reject or remove any content that does not serve the educational spirit of the adhesives.org website.